Tuesday 30 October 2018

Stop the stereotype




Not too long ago, an argument came up about two ladies, who were born from Edo parents, the parents live in Rivers state in Nigeria but schooled in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
The argument came about when they said that Edo women are manipulative, ‘Edo no dey carry last” …they will do anything to achieve their purpose, while the Cross River and Akwa Ibom  are funny women…they flirt with  other people’s husbands,  while River state ladies are flirtatious…
Common now, all this they say this and that…., why don’t you have an experience with these tribes before you judge them……
I am not an expert but I think you should give people a chance.

Follow me my instagram page :VivienNwandu

11 comments:

Ego said...

It is true, I schooled in Edo. I know what I went through in the hand of the female ladies. They are pretenders and they are very envious people. Hardly do they mean your progress, one tried to steal my present husband but my God is and was bigger than them. I was constantly on my knees praying because the forces at which they operate is more than the physical eye.

Mr Isaac said...

It is a trend from what they said, they speak the truth. But I believe the power of God, I am married to a Benin woman before my marriage, I heard the worst of that tribe, that I won’t live long and they are firtish, my business will not grow I will act like a mumu to my wife, dance to her tune ,what she is asking from me will give me hell, I will succumb. But she is a special breed. I prayed for a wife and God gave me one, she added to my success, I cannot see myself without her

Alice said...

Excellent content but bad quality sound and picture

Ijeoma said...

Nigerian women in general no Dey carry last

Ere said...

Poor sound, reading from the video, Rivers state men are worse than the women, they flirt a lot, there is no riverian man who does not have external child outside matrimonal home. If any doubt me do your market survey

Monica said...

My man Preye is an exception

Caroline said...

One ibinabo stole the love of my life, I will never date any man from Rivers state, they are not worth my shading tears

Upe said...

They did not steal your man you just don’t know how to keep a man

Timothy said...

I cannot speak for Edo but Rivers state and Igbo women know the secret to keeping a man but the Akwa ibo are good but the problem is that they can cheat on you without a blink

Jessica said...

It is obvious @Timothy you have been around. I am scared of men like you. Break women’s heart and use tribe to amend your mistakes

Kanu said...

These three tribes the ladies are wicked, they make a man useless if they do not love you