Tuesday 30 October 2018

Behind the scenes of my trip




From the time of my interview on the street of Time Square in Manhattan I had a fill of (Canada) Toronto and Central London Vibe, where all the big bill board of holly woods are easily seen, then headed straight down to Queens which kind of reminded me of Manchester in UK and Brampton(Canada), while Brooklyn was more of Birmingham vibe. Bronx was cool in a different way. While Staten Island was a fill of Coventry in England at Scotland vibe.
I did enjoy my stay and I hope you find your happiness wherever you are or wherever you are planning your vacation.

Love, do subscribe to youtube channel,like,share and comment.
My Instagram handle:VivienNwandu
Facebook: Xpressurselfshow
Twitter handle: Xpressurself_tv



5 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful, I'm planning spending the Christmas in US to take my family to disney world. Is there any one in New York, Thank you for sharing this

Amanda said...

Beautiful vivi, take me when you are going next o

Emmanuel said...

Na de whole city you tour, are you ajala the Traveller

Jessica said...

Where is my chocolate aunty Vivien

Simeon said...

I like to visit New York, I’ve been to the states but have not seen New York, you have made it look like a place I would enjoy