Saturday 13 October 2018

Nigerians come abroad and start acting crazing throw our tradition to the bin…really…Hmm!



They turn our men to nannies…..
The title above is Ken’s opinion about the Nigerian women who come abroad and forget about the Nigerian tradition as wives to their husbands. Ken has been living in the United States of America for over six years, he is of the opinion that most Nigerian men prefer to marry other races instead of their very own because the Nigerian women turn the men to nannies once they are married, they play they role men.
They cannot serve their husbands food when they get back from work, that there is no point marrying them instead let them marry foreigners and know that it is foreigners that they married.

Hmmm! This is the part two of the earlier video shown.
Guys what is your take on this?

10 comments:

Troy said...

lol

Nat said...

Nigerian women stress us alot,if i have my way na white go marry

Zacky said...

From the day one i knew I was not caught out for any other race than white,i cannot imagine my woman telling me not to hang with my guys late,or asking me so many questions because i mention I want two days hang with my guys.
All my friends married to Nigerians always complain,they secretly envy me,i know that.
By the way i love my wife and it has nothing to do with me leaving her for two days to hang out with other men as a getaway or a party

Shawn said...

No be lie o,Ken has a point.

Iro said...

Hypothetically Ken really broke it down. He was raw,no pretense

Nina said...

6years your English still unrefined.
So before you went,it must have been awful
Why will women agree to you

Hudson said...

Churches have become social ground all the world.People think it is only in Nigeria that people think pastors and churches are fake.
It is a business centre

Charlie said...

Carry on Ken.I dig what you are saying

Anonymous said...

Next time get a better camera man

Fredie said...

New york is over rated.
My family and I visit every year