Tuesday 6 November 2018

I learnt to make Japanese meal at Mayumi Restaurant

\
It is okay to be adventurous with other people's culture ......I know some people wont risk the fact of eating unknown food......... For the first time in my life am having a Japanese meal and I actually watched them make it This took about two hours Prawn Sushi and Salmon Sushi with a course meal: Potato salad,chicken&corncream soup, chicken steak,Beef Filet,Mixed vegetables,Fried rice with beef,then topped it up with fruit (Pino juice)& desert. It was delicious .... from their 105 varieties of food I chose the above. Do feel free to xpressurself on any foreign food you had and what made it special. Do subscribe, like, comment, share Instagram page :VivienNwandu Facebook: Xpressurselfshow Twitter handle: xpressurself_tv

8 comments:

Philip said...

Enjoyment baby,did you try eating frog?
I have,it is very delicious when it is well spiced

Abu said...

Brave babe! I am not adventurous with food I have sensitive stomach

Stella said...

Vivi you not invite me, why

Lisa said...

The last time i saw a show on 103 Dstv on food, survival in the jungle I vow not to judge anyone, He ate some abominable food and won the contest looking dapper after he won 50,000 pounds. If you had seen him when he was in the jungle you won’t look at him twice so the money had cleaned him up, & looking healthy but if you had seen what he ate to get that money you won’t believe it. So me have decided to take risk and try different dishes

Olu said...

Shit sef I will eat to get money, out yahoo boys are making it same mouth they use to kiss the most gorgeous lady on earth.

Cynthia said...

Please where is this Mayumi Restaurant

Nathan said...

The environment is neat. Maybe it’s somewhere abroad

Unknown said...

The meal looked heavenly.