Sunday 2 September 2012

Beauty, Brains and ageing -Nike Oshinowo's Interview

Nigerian businesswoman,socialite,entrepreneur and pageant director, Nike Oshinowo-Soleye,her interview today she had with AIT(Nigerian Independent Television),that the best way to look fabulous at 40years and beyond is that she gets 8-9hours of sleep, having water as her best friend, and letting the face breath(ie avoid heavy make- up) and avoid wearing weave-on to the waist.

But this is what has made waves this few days:


SHE SAID;“Anytime I enter a church people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service anymore as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church.” - Nike Oshinowo


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitchewwwwwwwwww! how can such a grown woman people admiring her stay away from church.lack of confidence if you ask me

Anonymous said...

Isn’t this ironic -All ds celebrities both home and abroad, amaze me, these are the people that will do anything to get into the limelight,when they finally get the fame, they get angry for people being in their faces and admiring them

Anonymous said...

Obsessive perfection

Anonymous said...

Msh,you are seeking for a attention and when you get the attention you are not happy-that means you have a problem

Laura said...

Abeg Nike don't tell me you are scared of attention