Saturday 5 May 2012

Meet the beauty,rapper,fashionista of Nigerian Hip Hop-Sasha P! (real name Anthonia Yetunde Alabi)


Do you recognise this lady?...............
One of our very own a.ka. Sasha P!
On one of her interviews when asked: What do you spend most of your time doing now, music or fashion?
This was her response “Even while I was establishing my fashion business, I haven’t stopped recording. I was in Kenya for a couple of weeks in March, recording for the album. I’ve already released about seven singles off the Sasha Speaks album and there is more to come”.
My,my my…..now you know why she is called the first lady of Nigerian Hip Hop! 

Just in case you are not familar with her music,here is one of her videos

You go girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking smashing

Anonymous said...

She is gd, d video wow!