Friday 1 January 2016

2016 A Year of Pleasant Surprises…Happy New My Love!

Love is a storm, friendship is calm…this is what I feel for everyone who reads my blog whether the regular readers or the ones that breeze in….all in all I’m grateful.

Most times there’s little or no comment, but the viewership is awesome….you.

I Know this is not the typical New year picture .....it's just my way of saying this year we are like the eagle all the way *WINK*WINK*

So! Back to you….what’s your new year resolution if you have one…but want I would want you to do is to focus on your dream, never let it die, start from somewhere, it doesn’t matter if you have enough resources…just start ok.

This 2016 is going to be a year of exploits for us all, from glory to glory……Happy New year!!!!!!!
Lots of Kisses and hugs……Muah!Muah!Muah!






 

28 comments:

Johnson said...

I don change my name to GODWIN,2016 we are more than what we were 2015

Esther said...

2016 we are Brighter& more Beautiful.Luv ya

Anonymous said...

Na so ma

Stella said...

Happy new year

Peace said...

Nobody go stop us o! na God all the way

Mazhar said...

My new year resolution is to be as good as you in my profession or better.

Okeymachine said...

Its my year of explosion

Laura said...

To do better this year& spend more time with my boo.Last year he complained alot that I prefer my job& friends to him.

Amanda said...

Maximize my time

Poshqwin said...

Make more money

Shawn said...

Mine is to make sure my dreams come to reality this 2016

Anonymous said...

My new year resolution is to care more for my friends and family

Anonymous said...

Happy new year my friend,my adviser,you might not know this but you are,will reveal myself to you soon

Anonymous said...

I do not have one,because i never get to keep it

Ikenna said...

To be more prayerful,because the world is coming to an end

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year, may the Lord strengthen your effort and work

Jasmine said...

Have a fabulous year my darling

Anonymous said...

Happi new month of January 2016.

Anonymous said...

Vivien did you see the two dead bodies at the tow gate lekki phase one yesterday an accident - a jeep and a total Camry.
Nawo o,after seeing 2016,they just died.
It is not any of portion in Jesus's name,amen

Anonymous said...

To talk less,my family say i talk too much

Anonymous said...

Aaamioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the good things 2016 has to offer

Felicia said...

Happy new year,abundant health,more joy and laughter

Anonymous said...

More beautiful you my precious angel

Taba said...

Some people don't value New year,they think everybody woke up to see the next year.

Nora said...

I am more than grateful

Goddy said...

To have opportunity to meet you live

Anonymous said...

We celebrate with you this 2016.
Remain blessed