Monday 3 September 2012

I had an affair with my fiancée’s mother, should I tell ?


This was the email I received this evening for privacy I omitted the names,

“ I am so confused, I met my fiancée through my sister –in-law three years ago, who happens to be a senior colleague to her. When we met she had just relocated from the states, six months of knowing each other we found out that we had so much in common, we started dating, it was so bad to the extent that if we didn’t see each other in a day it affected our moods. Once my friends can’t reach me on the phone, they certainly know where to find me -her home.



A year after we had decided to take it to the next level, we both travelled to the states to visit her family, her parents were separated though both still live in the states but different location. She is the only child. The very first day I met her mom, she was very nice to me and I felt right at home with her.

To cut the story short, we got back after our two weeks with them and letting them know our intention of getting married, her mom landed a month later, she stayed for two months, during her visit she made advances at me, at first I thought she was putting me to a test( she’s in her late 40s,but damn! She’s fine).

When it dawned on me that she meant it I tried my best as a man to let her see reasons, that if not for daughter, I would have dated her, but all that to her was bullshit……..somehow one thing led to another and we had sex just one time, we talked about it at length that we will get out of each others way and not repeat this atrocity ever again which we both vowed to keep.

 As our wedding gets closer, the more I think of the sex I had with her mom, it’s so bad that when I am making love to my fiancée all I’m thinking of her mom. Please advise me, I truly love my fiancée and I want her to be the mother of my children, should I tell my fiancée? Our wedding is six months away.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor man, what a dilemma

Anonymous said...

If you love your fiancee as you claim you need to do all you can to wipe out that dirty thoughts from your mind bc if hse finds out there will be no wedding and she will hate mother for ever

Anonymous said...

Sorry o! I can't totally relate with you on this but my advice is work on your mind, once you can control that though, that is the first step,the thing is to remind yourself why you feel involve with your wife to be,take a vaction with and spend time together,after your wedding avoid your mother in lwas for good,sound harsh but when push comes to shove what do you do?

Frank said...

I think you shld come clean with your fiancee,if she loves she will stay, or else if she get to find out from your mother after the wedding,you are a goner,you will not like a woman to resent you for such atrocity

Anonymous said...

A vow is a vow, if you exchanged blood when you were swearing it is a serious case,ask God to 4give you and pray your mother in-law to never tell

Udoji said...

But man you fuck up,it’s best you tell her,bc women’s mood are unpredictable,you can never tell what a woman wld do next, so to be on the good side with your wife tell her and also prepare your mind for tongue lashing,she might stay since it was just once it happened

Adaku said...

I hope she finds out,how could you,why not somebody else,my God

Nuella said...

Not convinced that you won't cheat on her again since you are still thinking abt her when you are with your fiancee

Nikita said...

Some n=men shld be castrated, what rubbish,you are now seeking for sympathy,i hope she leaves you

Anonymous said...

Whoever this girl is run for your life,this kind of man might end up sleeping with his daughter,and other in-laws

Olyinka said...

Its not easy, it's the hand of the devil,women are not helping matter, they wear the skimmest dresses,show off their boobs and shaking those but,when a man has sexual orgies it's only God that help the man at that moment, remember it was the mother in-law that made the advances

Anonymous said...

Foolish woman, no wonder she is divorced,jumping around up and down

Anonymous said...

She is not fit to be a mother

Anonymous said...

Nawo for some mothers,your only child,you just don't want her to be happy

Anonymous said...

Which ever you look at the situation,the marriage will not last if they ver make it to the alter

Kunle said...

You have sexual attraction for your mother -in-law to be,you have a serious problem, i suggest you see a pyschologist,you cannot shrink from tackling this problem

Anonymous said...

That is true,until you sort the obsession with your mother -in-law, do not take her to the alter,or else you have planed a failed marriage

Gaurav said...

We men do stupid things sometimes but this is the height,mahnnn, i wish i cld suggest a solution,but its a tight case

Anonymous said...

These things happen alot,the two involved directly shld keep it as a secret and life continues

Anonymous said...

Both parties shld not tell,it will ruin everything, what you dont know won't hurt you

Anonymous said...

There is no way she will not find out,be a smart guy and tell her o!

Anonymous said...

Man end this relationship bc you are inlove with both of them

Monica said...

I suggest you tell her, before i married my husband, two day to our wedding he slept with my best friend who was my chief braidsmaid,they hid this from my until two years down the line and i had already had a child for him, pregnant with the 2nd baby, i left the marriage, bc i felt betrayed,deep inside me i wanted to die,if he had told me bf the wedding, i swear i'd have stayed bc with that i know he was honest and that it will make him not ever try it again.I loved him so much but I cldnt gain his trust since it was from an outsider that the bad news came to me.

Anonymous said...

Monica that is different o! that is your best friend, this is mother - in- law to be