Sunday 2 September 2012

A father abandons his wife for having quadruplets


“I have mixed feelings about their deliveries. I’m partly happy and partly sad. I’m happy because I have a male which is my desire among the four children, and sad because I don’t have the wherewithal to take care of them in a rented room where we live.” a mother of quadruplets says


A 35 year old mother of five girls, was looking for a male child but ended up having quadruplets Mrs Iyabo Oladunni who is a tailor gave birth to the quadruplets at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan.

Her husband, Olayemi Oladunni, a welder took off after the scan when heard they were expecting quadruplets which among them is a male child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they get help from churches, the community, this is not going to be easy