Friday 27 April 2012

Don Jazzy wants this issue b/w him and D’banj to be a natural death in the media.


Here is what he said Really, if I start responding to every single accusation, then the ‘lazy’ person I’ve been called would come out, and the ‘Fake’ person I am according to critics would obviously come out since I’m not a talkative and you the media know that, I want the handwork of my music productions and the proceeds of good music at Mo’hits to speak for itself, so asking me to comment on issues like this, I really am not just interested, personally my advice to fans is to concentrate on good music from Mo’hits and huhh….well even from Dbanj himself, music is what we were made to create and not controversies”



Do you think that is ever going to happen? considering the fact that they are both still in the public eye?



7 comments:

Amaugo said...

Don, well said, i admire that

Luqman said...

Natural death, for where,people like gist so it wont die

Alade said...

Don that can take place when u quit d entertainment industry.

keke said...

This Don Jazzy and D'banj again,abeg,xpressurselfshow give us more gist on colour blocking,fashion, abeg

Mambula said...

lol!

Ezeikel said...

I Like don, his talented and looks quiet.

Ezeikel said...

I Like don, his talented and looks quiet.