Thursday 5 April 2012

Harrysong- “My parents were brother and sisters when they gave birth to me”


What would you do, if you were told that your parents who gave birth to you were related that is,they are brother and sister?
Well that was what happened in the case of Harrison Tari, aka Harrysong(R&B singer)
 
According to his interview with   Yes!Magazine: “I learnt that when my mother was alive, she met my father, then she was still in school and they were in the same class and in the same village. But they didn't know they were closely related. After my mum gave birth to me, she and my dad discovered they were actually brother and sister and subsequently separated. So, I was born based on what our villagers regard as abomination. They attempted to kill my father in the village, but he fled. Because   in Warri where I come from, it's a taboo. They termed it incest. They both eventually married other people”.

At least he is alive and doing well to tell the story……xpressurselfshow wishes you the best in life.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

lie,lie, i wont tell d world dis one O!

Dike said...

Is this really true or he just making up a story for publicity stunt,as an up coming artiste...

Chichi said...

you will not suffer for what you dont ok, you are already doing well

Achocks said...

Chichi, dont understand what you have said,because he knows that's why he is telling us

anthonio said...

dats y its advisable to always abstain from premarital sex.