Monday 1 February 2016

A warm heartfelt message from Andy Murray to his pregnant wife after losing Australian open to Novak Djokovic



'She's going to be watching back home just now. You've been a legend the last two weeks. Thanks for all your support and I'll be on the next flight home. I feel like I've been here before. I'd like to congratulate Novak. Six Australian Opens is an incredible feat and also for what he's done the last year or so. It's been incredible consistency. 'I'd like to thank my team for getting me into this position and helping me prepare for this. It's been a tough few weeks for me away from the court.'
The match which almost lasted for 3hours, Novak Djokovic versus Andy Murray, 6-1, 7-5, 7-6

1 comment:

Andy said...

Congrats. I hear in sports people are playing fowl games in exchange of money,is it true?