Friday 13 September 2013

Don’t insult my daughter- Annie Idibia


Annie Idibia said during an appearance at Inspiration FM talks about her hubby 2face, critisisms, Nollywood,
The one that particularly caught my attention:
On insulting her daughter on Social Media
"I will rather have anyone insult me and my husband than insult my daughter,I won't let people insult my daughter..

Girls in the mood controversy: 
"That photo of me on the movie cover with a towel and panties, was photo-shopped, that girl wasn't me, my face was used on someone else's body. I wanted to sue the movie producer but my husband said I should ignore it."




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You caused Annie,when you are always flaunting her photos on the social media,people talk,if you cant take the hit,stop showing her off

Joey said...

Annie take a chill pill

Gloria said...

As a mother i see her point,the girl is innocent,its not her fault that her parents are in d show biz

Anonymous said...

what is she ranting about

Ben said...

Tacky,out dated outfit

Anonymous said...

Take a back seat without Tuface who will know you

Fifi said...

Sue them,or else next time they will do worse

Anonymous said...

My advice is sue them if your not the one,if you dont most of us will think you are lying

Anonymous said...

Is that Regina Askia

Ebe said...

Nonsense sue the industry