Thursday 6 December 2012

More unfolding on Rob kardashian and his previous tweet

Just so we are clear I never once mentioned ‘Rita Ora’ in any of my tweets or even used the word ‘whore’ and I never would. I Respect Women.
Sad that the media created negativity for a young artist new to the game that is working so hard to make it. Never mentioned any names.
I speak truth. I'm a very Real dude and everything I say I mean…But never called anyone specific a whore and said any names. You all did."

"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she told Glamour Magazine.

"I was like a ghost," she continued. "I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly -- especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

  'In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love.

'I think it's my only weakness.
'I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down.'

No comments: