Monday 20 August 2012

TeamSaveFunmiLawal



Funmi Lawal is a 2011 UNILAG law graduate/Queens College 2005. She was recently diagnosed with malignant sacorma, a kind of cancer at the shoulder region.

Funmi needs N4million for surgery.
“I’ve had this shoulder issues since like 7yrs now though, have done a surgery sometimes back and I’ve gone to other places too, but no head way (couldn’t lift the hand) but when law school came, I dint have time for the hand but studies.. Then it started getting bigger at d shoulder region and bigger by d day. I went 2 my hospital and they asked me 2 do some test like MRI, fine needle test and all. On d test, they said there is a MALIGNANT SARCOMA. A doctor friend then referred me to an expert doctor in this field… He said its a kind of bone cancer and its extensive, he said I must start RADIO therapy fast to shrink d tumor and stop any spread. He also said that there is a test called “bone scan” dt will show my whole body to know where it has spread to and this test can’t be done in Nigeria because d machine is not in Nigeria yet, that I must find a way as soon as possible to go do d surgery outside the country because its life threatening… He said if I lose my hand its better than losing my life.

Please send your help to her Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) Account:
FUNMILAYO LAWAL
Acct number : 0002855164.
Funmi’s phone numbers are: 08096617172, 08055892528
Her blackberry pin is: 2807E7F5
Her brother Jide lawal can be contacted on 08052114174

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not convinced this is real

Anonymous said...

May God bring helpers your way

Anonymous said...

Funmi you make okay! dont give up

Anonymous said...

I can't see her previous medical checks,her letter or writing seems empty,no emotion,it sounds she demanding not an appeal