Friday 31 August 2012

"Charly Boy is not my Son" says Justice Oputa

Justice Oputa, speaks out "Charly Boy is not my Son. I think Charlyboy is a character. I don’t have any child as Charlyboy, I have Charles Oputa. I don’t allow Charlyboy into my house, but I have a caring son called Charles," he said.


"He has his own will, he has been doing what he likes, he has been happy with what he is doing and that is the aim of life. If you are satisfied, contented with the day to day existence, then you are considered a happy man. You may be very rich and happy but not satisfied, but if you are in an atmosphere you like and you have a wife who agrees with you like Charles, then you are lucky. My son is very understanding, loving and shows so much concern and respect for me and her mother.

"That’s all we need from him at this age. He has lofty visions seemingly impossible to actualize. He pursues those visions with a single-minded doggedness, exhibiting an amazing capacity to build a team and drive them relentlessly toward the realization of his dreams. His advice to the youths to never let anybody kill their dreams is his personal mantra which rules him. I salute that."

7 comments:

Ibe said...

Fathers will always at the side of their children

Funke said...

I'm sure he does not watch or read anything charlyboy does but only pays attention to his son when Charles comes to see him in his best behaviour

Anonymous said...

This kin multiple personality baffles me,so if charlyboy does the unbelievable he will deny him but when he is"HERO" is his son,Msh!

Anonymous said...

Who cares

Anonymous said...

Next topic pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz

Chika said...

This guy is a genius, i like him, he is creative that's all, have you heard of him killing sb, he is a loving father and husband,make una spare charlboy

Anonymous said...

A revoltionist will always be criticized