Friday 23 March 2012

Meet the bride- to- be who spent 3,000 pounds savings for her wedding on a lizard(her pet)

Lizzie Griffiths, 25 year old teacher postpones 3000pounds wedding to pay for her (pet) lizard’s cancer treatment.


With so much expense she cannot afford to marry fiancé Chris Fisher.
She always said” ‘I knew I would give him(her pet, lizard) everything I could, I would spend every amount of money I could on him(her pet, lizard).’

I wonder what happens when she finally gets married to her hubby, who will get more attention, the hubby or the lizard?


6 comments:

Theophilus said...

Its only in oyibo land you can get this one,certainly not africa

Anonymous said...

Dont be surprised the lizard is sharing their bed 2gether and she might not want to have the reall baby so the so called pet will be the baby

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha !this ur story has cracked me up, was upset with my wife for not taking our dog for a walk but with this will start ignoring it if my wife does do it bf she starts valuing the dog more than me...ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

This is d weirdest story I hv heard in my life•

Agatha said...

she needs to come to Africa let them teach her the value of bride to be and of being a wife.

Anonymous said...

I believe that the whites have these culture of keepimg strange relationships with creatures they are suppose to have less concern about or even kill for meat. instead of to concentrate on her wedding and move ahead inreproducing one of her kind to nurture and teach the lessons of life she is busy paying attention to a lyzard. kai!!!! seemumu......