Tuesday 27 March 2012

29year old man rapes his in-law to death


Lately there has been series of rape here and there….. it baffles me really, what kind of love  will make a grown man to rape a woman? Is she the only woman in the world? This is 21st century for crying out loud, if one says NO; try another who can equally make you happy.
What do you think should be done to this barbaric man who raped his in-law to death all in the name of I am in love?



It was reported that Titus Ime trailed Blessing John to her father’s farm and raped her to death.

Titus claimed that he did what he did because Blessing refused to date him. This is what Titus said” I just moved to Lagos from Akwa-Ibom State to look for a job,my uncle is married to her elder sister. "As soon as I set my eyes on her, I fell in love with her but I kept it to myself.

When I could not bear it anymore, I went to her to declare my love for her but she turned me down. I kept pestering her but she refused blatantly that she did not love me; this made me angry.” Titus added that despite Blessing’s refusal to date him, he had to device a means to force her to have sex with him. “I did not intend to kill Blessing but my feeling for her was very strong.

So after monitoring her movement for some time, I discovered that she goes to the farm to uproot cassava in the evening with her father. That day, I trailed her from her house to the forest. She was alone and she did not know I was following her, when she got into the dense forest and there was no one in sight, I ran ahead of her and grabbed her, and started declaring my love for her but she turned me down. "I was very angry and I grabbed her dress. She started struggling with me but I took a big stick and hit her on her head, she slumped immediately and I bend down over her and removed her skirt and had sex with her. All this while, she did not respond but I still had sex with her a second time but I do not know that she was dead; I thought she was just unconscious.”

 After committing the act, the suspect hid in the forest for four days. He however came out of his hiding when he could not bear the hunger anymore, and reported himself to his family who then handed him over to the police for prosecution. Blessing’s corpse was discovered by her father and has been deposited at a public mortuary for autopsy, while the case has been transferred to the Homicide department at Panti, Yaba for further investigation.

Mtschewwwwwwwww!Love ko!,love ni!




16 comments:

Olubunmi said...

Its a pyschological problem

Anonymous said...

Lack of confidence,he is not sure of himself

Anonymous said...

He too shld be killed

Adama said...

This is an abomination, anywhere in 9ja

lola said...

May she rest in peace, that titus will have rest of mind

Omole said...

What a shame,it so heart breaking, parents burying their kids

KingNo.1 said...

He is a menaic to the society,i shldnt see day next day

Anonymous said...

LET THEM BURY HIM ALIVE

Anonymous said...

to rest of the men out there love no bei by force

Anonymous said...

He shld be killed he is a murderer see his eyes

Unola said...

O.J simpson,if i cant have nobody else would

Anonymous said...

koloboy,no be better love be ds

Olaitan said...

if u love sb and d person does not love you back move on there many fishes in the ocean,haba!

scopy.T said...

the best way to show sb u love d person is to let d person know, if he or she says no,let go if the person comes back to u that is true love.

Anonymous said...

This guy is possess,he is a wizard

Anonymous said...

Na 2day madness don start