Sunday, 30 September 2012

1 Child Killed, 3 Wounded in Kenya Church Attack

Kenyan authorities say a hand grenade has ripped through a church in the capital, Nairobi, killing a child of nine year old and wounding three others.


248 passengers escape death as Qatar Airline makes emergency landing in Lagos

                                                       Just take a look at this



















Ayo Emerge MTN Project Fame Season 5 Winner.

MTN Project Fame West Africa,Ayo beat six other contestants to emerge the season five champion.


Why Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's underwear bomb failed to detonate

We all know Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who tried to explode a Northwest Flight 253 over Detroit in the United States of America wore underwear for three weeks to be exact, and it may have been the reason why he was unsuccessful in his 2009 terrorist plans aboard a Detroit-bound airliner.

The new details were revealed by two FBI agents who played a role in securing a confession from Abdulmutallab, shortly after the bungled plot.




May D flaunts his 2011 Nissan Maxima

                                      With a personalized number - May D

67 Die In River Benue Boat Mishap, Prostitutes in Lokoja smile to the bank

Tragedy struck in Benue State on Saturday when 65 people, mostly women and children, died in a boat accident on the Agatu river.

The 65 passengers, according to the member representing Agatu Constituency in the state House of Assembly, Mr. Sule Audu, were travelling in an old engine boat, fleeing Agatu which was already submerged by flood.


Saturday, 29 September 2012

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were in fact legally married.

                                            28 yr-old Mila Kunis, Ashton’s current girlfriend
                      Sara Leal the girl Ashton had a fling that ended their 6year marriage
According to Radar Online,proof of document that Ashton Kutcher34yr old and Demi Moore 49yr old were legally married,this will quench the rumour that has been going around that they were never married



2Face Idibia displays his royal beads he got from Oba of Benin

Our very own 2Face made the announcement some hours ago via twitter. The tweet read:

 "Oba of Benin just gave me some royal beads! I'm so exited and honoured! One love to Benin kingdom."

Victor Moses is now a proud father- Chelsea Striker

Two days ago the 21-year-old welcomed a bouncing baby boy as he tweeted:


English Premier League: Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea extended their lead at the top of the Premier League following a hugely impressive victory over previously unbeaten Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3-0 Colombia

Halimatu Ayinde's second brace of the Fifa Under-17 Women's World Cup in Azerbaijan was enough to send Nigeria into the quarterfinals and Colombia out in a 3-0 victory.

Nigeria will face Les Bleuettes of France in the quarterfinals after the European side finished second in Group B behind leaders, Korea Democratic Republic.

J Martins flaunts his Rolls Royce Phantom

                                                  Rumour has it that he acquired it recently

Sahara reporters- EFCC Arrests 24 Year-Old Currency Courier Trying to Smuggle N1.1billion Cash out of Nigeria

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a 24 year-old Nigerian, Abubakar Tijani Sheriff for attempting to travel with the sum of $7 million (N1, 120,000billion).

He was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International airport, Lagos as he was trying to travel to Dubai aboard a United Arab Emirates flight on Thursday.
After his arrest, he said that he had a total sum of $4.5million. But when he was thoroughly searched, he was found to have $7,049,444 on him.

He later confessed that he was a courier for 20 individuals who hired him to take the money for them to Dubai. Authorities said that the money was proceeds from illegal deals and he is a suspected money laundering courier. He has already mentioned 20 prominent Nigerians who are the owners of the money.

The EFCC in a statement released by its spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren to Sahara Reporters yesterday said that “Investigations by the EFCC showed that Sheriff is a regular traveller and one of several couriers of illegal cash suspected to be proceeds of crime.”
“Travellers leaving the country are statutorily required to declare cash in excess of $10,000. However, under the provisions of the Money Laundering Act, it is not sufficient to declare excess cash; the onus is on the person making the declaration to explain the source of the excess cash and the reason for the export.”

He is now being detained at the EFCC’s holding facility in Lagos pending his arraignment in court.

Qatar Airline flight Makes Emergency Landing in Lagos

Thankfully Qatar Airline flight QR592 from Doha to Lagos made an emergency landing at the Murtala Muhammed International airport, Lagos,landed safely.

The pilots discovered midair that one tyre had low pressure, making landing difficult. They radioed MMI airport for emergency precaution and a vehicle to tow the plane from the runway to the gate.

Harold Demuren, director-general of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority,said firefighting equipment and personnel stood by for its arrival at Lagos.



A couple -Nigerian scammers- tried to claim £3.8m using 1,400 different identities

 
Abimbola Abiola,34 the photo of the lady above and the man Adeola Thomas, 38 below
This couple jailed for a total of almost 10 years for trying to claim £3.8million in an ‘eye-watering’ benefits scam using 1,400 stolen identities.

Adeola Thomas,38, assisted by his partner, Abimbola Abiola,34, managed to pocket £87,000 after submitting almost 2,500 handwritten applications for tax credits and benefits.

The pair spent the money on designer clothing and electrical items including a 50-inch plasma television.
But the fraud was discovered when benefits staff noticed the same address was being used for multiple claims, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

Thomas, an illegal immigrant, was jailed for seven years while Abiola, also a Nigerian national with leave to remain in the UK, received two-and-a-half years.

Passing sentence, Judge William Kennedy said: ‘This was no less than a criminal industry, with simple and eye watering criminality designed to maximise the loss to the public.



Flight QR592 From Doha To Lagos In Distress



Qatar Airlines plane with Flight No. QR592 from Doha to Lagos in distress due to mid air tyre burst, while preparing to land @ MMIA Lagos.

Balotelli reconciles with his ex-girlfiend,Raffaella Fico

Mario Balotelli has a change of heart. He has decided to take back his pregnant girlfriend without the DNA test which he had  demanded earlier when she told him she was pregnant for him.

Joke Silva’s 51st Birthday


                        The Ventran actress,Joke Silva celebrates her 51st  birthday today.
                                                                  Happy 51st Birthday!

Saudi Arabia defends refusal to accept Nigerian women for hajj

Saudi Arabia on Friday defended its decision to turn back hundreds of Nigerian women who flew into the kingdom for the hajj, saying they had failed to abide by the rules for the annual Muslim pilgrimage.

“The rules for the pilgrimage have been in force for several years and must be applied as they stand, since nothing new has been introduced,” said hajj ministry spokesman Hatem bin Hassan Qadi, quoted by the official news agency SPA.

“Women aged under 45 must be accompanied on the journey by a ‘mahramu,’” a male with legal authority, the ministry said in a statement.



Some Nigerians bombard nude photos to Hong Kong billionaire’s daughter for marriage offer.

Gigi Chao, the daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire says she has been bombarded with marriage proposals – and even nude photographs – from Nigerians and other nationals after her father offered £40 million to the man who could woo her. Here is a recap on that

Gigi Chao, daughter of property tycoon Cecil Chao, entered a civil partnership with her girlfriend of seven years in a ceremony in Paris five months ago.

But Mr Chao, 76, has told the South China Morning Post that reports of his daughter’s civil ceremony were “false”. He announced the HK$500 million dowry earlier this week.

It has sparked a deluge of offers. Speaking on Thursday Miss Chao, 33, said she had received about 200 proposals and that the number of people following her on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook had jumped by 1,500 since her father’s announcement.

“People are contacting me on Facebook, by email, on Twitter. It’s ridiculous. I can’t sort out the serious proposals from the half-hearted ones. I can’t make head or tail of it,” she told The Daily Telegraph.