Sunday 9 December 2018

Day and Night Switch look

Well ! you don't have to think TOO hard about it,, the solution is easy....simply have your day make up on a simple more natural look like this on this video with a nude lips stick, while it matches any outfit you decide to wear on that that day....then for an unexpected call that you should meet up for a drink...just do some touch up with smokey eyes without wiping off the earlier make up and more colourful lips stick....yay!!!!!!! you are ready to have some fun, looking all good, fresh and  stressed free


Thanks to you  Makeupricci for coming through....you made my day and night look some glam...…

Please subscribe,like,comment and share.
IG handle:VivienNwandu

32 comments:

Ifeanyi said...

My goodness this your video is the bomb

Chima said...

You are a beautiful soul

Vicky said...

Sound, speech on point

Andrea said...

Vivien you never pick my call

Tina said...

The make up suits you well

Anonymous said...

Vivien you have a big fan that has had a crush on you , will reveal my name in due time

Maria said...

Loving the nude colour

Victor said...

Wa baby

Tutu said...

Love your hair, you have always flaunted them

Kiki said...

Issa babe

Gloria said...

But how do I get to perfect my make up, it’s time consuming

Kerrea said...

Who’s bthat gorl! Mama Lisa, oh oh oh it vivien

Chris said...

Hmmm you sound and look soooooo sweet

Muriel said...

Chic

Stormy said...

Issa posh for life
We need you in our video

Sonia said...

Your hair99% your make up100%
Makeupricci i am next

Fola said...

You so beautiful,I asw at the eloy awards

Egbule said...

Too legit to quit
For a moment thought you were advertising for a product on hair

Dimma said...

Love your braids

A.Way said...

I am inlove with your smokey eyes

Bloom said...

So cute with those eyes

Atasie said...

I have subscribed,blow me kisses.

fawie said...

I have grabbed the secret,of women's fine looks

Wumi said...

It is not an easy stuff,you have someone make you up,its so difficult to do the eye brow

Annie said...

I wanted to register for classes

Ego said...

Makeupricci is good,the make suits you so gracefully

Dabbur said...

Beautiful you

Funbi said...

My family wont let me do what i love,my passion because i am a guy they refused to support my make up career,they say its only gay that opt for such jobs

Mundi said...

You must be a great singer your voice is off the hook

Sima said...

Sisi eko

Okafor said...

Do not be too hard on your family i cannot imagine my 12 year boy coming to tell me he wants to study cosmetics.

Folusho said...

Loving your lashes are they real,i did not see when you added it,can you slowly show us again most artist dont get it right