Tuesday 11 December 2018

Are you stressed??????

Here is a little trick to relief you of that stress.... a Soothing, relaxing & muscle toning leg &foot massage
You can have someone massage with their bare hands just for 20mins and you see the magic behind it
See the look on my face when I had this foot massage....just a gentle reminder what foot massage does to the body...…
Decreases feeling of anxiety, reduces headache & migraine.....it actually makes you sleep better.....


You can have someone massage your foot with their hands....it doesn't have to be with a machine.

15 comments:

Fredrick said...

Yellow pawpaw

Nnaka said...

How much is the machine,does it use battery?
If is affordable its good to have it handy
The stress in Nigeria is killing

Imagine i spend half of my day in traffic to get to work and back home

utorji said...

Trendy

Obigwu said...

My one and only sweetheart

Ada said...

see enjoyment groove,i need this o

Ogoh said...

I choose to be happy like you,most people are depressed in this Buhari era

Yancho said...

Cool

Louise said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeee it

Odukoya said...

Look at my Vivi enjoying without me,im coming for mine

Sazee said...

Nice one

Toba said...

I just have use this word on you....QUEEN of good things

Priddy said...

Is that the secret to your beautiful charming legs

Carmen said...

Vivien! Vivien! Vivieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Do you know what you are doing to me with this? i cannot concentrate on my work anymore

Lash said...

Massaging has played a major role in my health
If you cannot afford one,tell someone to massage you it's a doctor on its own

Ibeneme said...

I feel you every step of the way