Monday 14 July 2014

I secretly wanted Germany to win 2014 World Cup


Woo hoooo! And it happened to be. My reason for this is because their key players play for arsenal and Arsenal club is a club I love and respect so much…..#They don’t buy superstars,they make them#
Yesterday, Argentine captain Lionel Messi( plays as a forward for Spanish club Barcelona) won the FIFA 2014 World Cup Golden Ball Award, which is the award given to the best individual player, while German goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer won the Golden Gloves which is the award given to the best goal keeper of the tournament and Colombia's James Rodriguez was named the tournament's top scorer with six goals.
I felt for Lionel Messi ,he needed to bring that cup home.

21 comments:

Josh said...

Well articulated Vivien but im just glad for the 1st time European team win in South America

Anonymous said...

I knew Vivien you loved Arsenal your bb messages are always directed to them

Anonymous said...

Who wld have thought you are into football

Anonymous said...

Messi deserved to take the cup home,3times in a roll he never took it,it is quite disappointing

Tom said...

Despondency never a good feeling

Anonymous said...

MADAM has spoken

Anonymous said...

Messi's pride showed when he pulled off the medal on his neck right after he was given.I have always seen him as humble.Me did not like dat

Emeka said...

Young man or woman,stop talking nonsense,what and how do you want an angry man to react.Put yourself in Messi's shoes. ZOMBI

Ego said...

There is always a next time

Anonymous said...

I take offense to this,Chelsea is the best club ever

Tim said...

I am worried,how can we love two different clubs.As my future wife we are to love the same things.Manchester United for life.

Anonymous said...

Messi missed the opportunity to score

Edmond said...

Team Messi anyday anytime

Anonymous said...

No long tin,d best team won

Anonymous said...

Yeah tough one,i almost pied in my pants

Anonymous said...

Jesu how can Vivien

James said...

Heartbreaking

Bimpe said...

Hi Vivien what's is phone number

Peace said...

My father refused to eat that yesterday.I cant understand what appetite has to do with football it is just a game

Dee said...

Memory lane Vivien

Patrick said...

Why do u feel for Messi who was given golden ball which in my opinion he did not deserve it> However,he played it must have been on pity rather than merit