Thursday 13 March 2014

"I thought only people in Africa got HIV" British woman HIV carrier spills



A British mum with three kids,who goes by the name Racheal Dill,48years of age, was  infected  with HIV from unprotected sex says she never dreamed she was at risk of HIV - because 'only African people could get it'.
Rachel became a carrier over a decade ago. Appearing on ITV's This Morning to discuss her diagnosis, she said she hadn't realised at the time that 'white people had ever had it'.
She told amazed hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby that the risks had genuinely never crossed her mind.
. 'I didn't know anything about it - I didn't know it was even possible to catch it,' she explained.It was like a really severe bout of the flu.'I thought "why?".'I just didn't know anything about it - I just thought you got it in Africa. I didn't know a white person had ever got it.''I will not be defined by it [my illness] - people love me for who I am,'.
 Her comments were described by Philip as 'extremely naive'.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

When I tell people that some of these whites are dumber than some Nigerians they say im talking nonsense,till today some of them still think we live on top of trees

Lara said...

ODE