Tuesday 21 June 2016

I will do the same if I have the money lol! – a woman buys her husband Rolls Royce convertible as Fathers day gift



Holton Buggs a motivation speaker, his wife Earlene Buggs, buys him on Sunday , Rolls Royce convertible as Fathers day gift and she captured this;

Papa's got a new whip... Happy Father's Day to the love of my life and the most AMAZING father on the planet!!! I don't know which one of you is sexier...YOU or the exquisite new Rolls Royce DAWN❗️❗️❗️ You've got my vote everyday of the year!!! Enjoy your beautiful new automobile. I love you, 💗EB

‘You call it show off…I call it Love’….wink! wink! But seriously this is so sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet of her

Moises said...

They 've money full,it is the right to do sign of appreciation