Thursday 23 October 2014

Husband secretly marries a second wife,1st wife finds out on facebook

                                                                   The first wife
                                                                            The 2nd wife


55 year old Yvonne Gibney married to her husband who is 49years discovers on facebook that he has married another woman lavishing £45,000 ceremony  

Here is her story
read more

'I loved him unconditionally and believed that love was reciprocated. I simply don't have the words to effectively convey the pain and hurt and sense of betrayal. I have to accept that my husband was unfaithful emotionally and physically for a prolonged period of time.' Mrs Gibney told the court that she had been in 'daily' contact with her husband in the lead up to the illegal marriage and that he had exchanged 11 emails with her discussing bed linen - the day before his bigamous wedding. When she tried to contact him on the big day, he was to have been 'unwell' but later claimed he had been cycling .. I have tried to understand Maurice's actions. Let alone planning it and going to such extremes. Maurice gave the impression that he was fully committed to our marriage,''I found out about the wedding by a few comments on Facebook that led through to other comments.

 I clicked on Suzanne Prudhoe's profile and saw as her Facebook profile her wedding day, kissing my husband in their wedding finery. I had no knowledge of Suzanne Prudhoe's existence or relationship with my husband. It appeared she announced her engagement to my husband on Facebook in May 2012. To initiate into that bigamous marriage, my whole marriage became worthless. 'If he had wanted a divorce we could have started proceedings years ago. All the pain inflicted was completely unnecessary. I feel the intensity could only be seen as deliberate intent to harm his family.' Earlier Mrs Gibney told the court she had met her husband - who she said has a tax-free salary of £85k when she was deployed to Nigeria almost two decades ago.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Most Men cannot be trusted

Anonymous said...

The first wife looks better o

Anonymous said...

MSH,it is not new

Ego said...

Hehehehe the power of social media

Nat said...

At least she not faint like the other woman that was blogged last year

Nnamdi said...

When a man is not satisfied he looks outside....SIMPLE