Monday 18 August 2014

Vivien Aliam Nwandu was close to winning the Lagos Fashion Award 2014

Some of the Nollywood celebrities who were present include Ebube Nwagbo,Tonto Dike,IK Ogbonna,Alexx Ekubo just to mention a few
 Tonto Dike
Vivien Aliam Nwandu

It all went down on the 17th of August 2014,at Bespoke Event Centre,lekki……….Vivien Aliam Nwandu just few counts away from winning the award…… so they said. But I was grateful for the recognition JUST for being nominated  as young entrepreneur of the year. I want to thank you all for voting for me…Muah!muah! Muah! I know more opportunities are on my way and I cannot wait to share them with you guys…………..For real, what can I do without you guys?????Muah,love&kisses for always being there for me.
My contender who won the award in our category was Young D1 Amazor CEO of Classic Creative Media.
Ebube looked stunning for the Lagos Fashion Awards in Lagos last night . She won "Most fashionable Actress"award.
Tonto Dikeh won 'Most Fashionable Female Celebrity" and Dbanj "Most Fashionable Male Celebrity". Alex Ekubo won Fashionable Actor of the year……tho IK Ogbonna was present but he did not win.
For those who saw me for the first time live apart from my pictures said I am finer in real life…………………..really?

32 comments:

Ben said...

I knew it,that there will be panky panky play at end.BURRR my Vivien dont mind them they have played ojoro. Ebube and Tonto Dike won whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Ds does not sound right.

Hetima said...

True,seeing you yesterday,it was confirmed you are finner in person,an epitome of beauty.
Tonto Dike is small sha. I did not know she was the one until the Mc acknowledged her.
That is one hell of a woman you say she is photogenic

Anonymous said...

Ahha na ,these your phone pictures are begging to get on my last nerve.Thank God Bellnaija covered the event,i am going there now abeg,these pictures are not bright enough.

Gloria said...

Never mind Vivien better opportunities will come.All mgbeke won so what do you expect.

Anonymous said...

IK is that his uniform. Cross check almost all event the up and down blue outfit.Rearrange bor

Anonymous said...

Vivien you did not win,which is close to winning.Change the headings of your post.The organizer,i hail.I have stopped complaining about how Africans abuse time.The show did not take off till 7.30pm.On the Iv it stated 3pm red carpet.

Murphy said...

Where are the models.They made the occasion more interesting

Anonymous said...

Mr ogbonna did not win,i love him o,and i voted several times

Ngozi said...

Totolet she looks good

Esther said...

Vivien do not feel bad,afterall Geneive Nnaji,omosexy they did not win,it shows the LFA was bought by some of them that got it.
How do you explain those two ladies over Genny,omotola,Rita dominic
Jor better thingz are yours not ds one

Anonymous said...

Nawo entertainment thingzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Patience is a virtue,your time is coming ok

Anonymous said...

Stunning dress & looks Vivien

Tina said...

So all my countless voting was for nothing

Anonymous said...

Keep chasing your dream,nothing can stop you,you have everything you need to excel

Anonymous said...

Recognition is the key which you got. Congrats

Ngjorna said...

Ebube whoooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures

Anonymous said...

Us wey be regular ticket,we stayed up,we no enjoy am like dat,the screen displayed tiny figure so we could not see clearly

Anonymous said...

Figure 100%
Dress110%
Face100%
Great look overall

Simon said...

Trying to mentally picture you on your wedding day*WINK*

Anonymous said...

Cheaters,girl dont worry o ine

Ifeoma said...

When I saw this list I knew it was a tough one

Joe said...

Crazy annoying Tonto,she must have made a lot of noise

Anonymous said...

Mercy Johnson o,Tonto will brag till she makes everyone industry mad

Anonymous said...

What award is this again

Nancy said...

Vivien i am just seeing this o,you look lovely.
As for Tonto this my first time of me hearing her being nominated for something.I know how for her big mouth.

Anonymous said...

You are my only love,Vivien.

Francis said...

You are destined for greatness my dear

Anonymous said...

Apart from the award,did they win a car? or other items?

Wilson said...

When are you in UK again,lets us know my wife and I are looking forward to hosting you.

Anonymous said...

Give us lists of nominees let us do our own judgement.By the way you have a beautiful skin.