Friday 22 August 2014

American doctor cured of Ebola with Zmap leaves isolation hospital

Dr. Kent Brantly, the US doctor cured of Ebola left the Emory University Hospital Atlanta express his joy to be alive
"Today is a miraculous day. I’m thrilled to be alive, to be well and to be reunited with my family.
"I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and your support, but what I can tell you is that I serve a God who answers prayers. God saved my life, a direct answer to thousands and thousands of prayers. Thank you to the Liberia community, Emory hospital and so many of you, my family, friends and church family. Please don’t stop praying for others in West Africa.”
“I will be going away to recover physically and emotionally, but for now, we need some time together in private before sharing more of our journey." He said
The other American missionary Nancy Writebol was discharged from Emory University Hospital on Tuesday August 19th totally cured of Ebola.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

When are they bringing it to Africa,we thank God they are well.