Friday 28 March 2014

Hot,Sexy Models Needed


Are you a hot,sexy model and you have what it takes to be any of  these ambassadors                                               
A.      Ambassador of Delta state house of assembly,                                     
B.       Ambassador of CJ clothing UK         
C.      Ambassador of Style&Glam Fashion World Uk.               

Auditioning takes place:                                       
 Venue.                                           
 Newcastle Hotel in Plot 15 Block 20/21 ,T F Kuboye Road, Lekki Phase 1, Eti Osa , Lagos, Nigeria                                                     
Date:29th of April,2014                                                 
Time:12noon.                                     

24 comments:

Emeka said...

Vavavooo,are men allowed to come and view

Maureen said...

I dont see age limit,my cousin is so much interested she is 29years is she qualified?

Anonymous said...

Buhahaha

Anonymous said...

Is there a gate fee,dont when we get there now,we get bonced

Austin said...

Oh see my darling,may God bless you,just love to see your pictures always,but you shld have given us the front

Stella said...

gidi babe

James said...

Never knew you've got beautiful legs like this,so why are you always on trousers,please the next meeting we want you on something short.

Anonymous said...

NEXT TIME USE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS

Anonymous said...

Hmmm

Stella said...

Awesome

Anonymous said...

Those ass look succulent

Anonymous said...

ulala

Maxwell said...

Me nko

Anonymous said...

Are males too for the audition,you were not specific

Anonymous said...

Are males too for the audition,you were not specific

Jide said...

Vivien eni how you hide your face we know those legs................KILLER

Ayo said...

The pix might not be very clear but I can recognise you from the softness of your inner thighs,Vivien my joystick cannot control itself again.

Anonymous said...

Why you dey kill guys,go church ask forgiveness

Anonymous said...

Way u dey waka go,turn face na,your kind of job no require shyness my sweet angel

Anonymous said...

Vivien stop using yourself haba,we know see you fine,pay models,me sef for good for this advert.

Ada said...

I am confused, days back I saw audtioning for 19th of April,has the date changed or is this is the 1st phase?

Anonymous said...

Omo! this babe carry back,my kind

Bruno said...

Aunty Vivien I saw your advert for a markerter,I have applied,pick me&you not regret it

Anonymous said...

Na so