Monday 10 March 2014

Genevieve allegedly saying Van Vicker is a bad actor-Really?




This is how Tribune is reporting it:
I read the article but I wasn’t bothered about it because that was her opinion, and she is entitled to it. I never responded to it, and I don’t think I will. Nevertheless, I don’t have any ill feelings towards her. Now, whether her opinion has changed or is still the same, it doesn’t make much of a difference to me, because I know I am a fantastic actor and I am doing what I am doing with passion. I am enjoying it and I am making the best I can of it.
Having said that, if I am given a job to do and she is involved, I would do the job. I won’t say because she said this, I won’t do the job.
If I meet her at a function or on a movie shoot, I’ll ask her; but I won’t do it through the media. Some of these things people write in the papers or on the blogs are not even true; it’s possible they twisted her words. They do it to me all the time, so it’s possible they did that to her. But when I meet her personally, I will ask her if she did say that. And if she did, the conversation will continue, as to why she said it and how she said it"

7 comments:

Stella said...

tribune is seeking for trouble,but If geneveive said it in public,I'll be disappointed

Anonymous said...

Vicker you are boring,what've got going for you is your looks

Anonymous said...

What if she did,she is only stating the obvious

Monica said...

I love Van Vicker if he wasnt married things I wld have done to get hold of him errrmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

He is not fantastic,he tries too hard,esp when he speaks like oyibo,twisting his mouth to form words

Patrick said...

She did you a favour so you can perfect your skills,your acting is not impressive.

Ejiro said...

lynxx and Genevieve were named sexiest male n female celebrities,i dont think so