Saturday 19 January 2013

There is no damn rush for marriage,I’m 48yrs,single never been married





Miss Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo -the Global Anti-Violence Youth Activist and an Entrepreneur who has spent 38 years abroad was featured on the cover of Canada’s Industry Magazine in 2010 as one of the most powerful women in Toronto’s entertainment industry.She is the daughter of former governor of Oyo State.



Here is what she has to say in her recent interview
 "I am 48, single and I have never been married. I’m a mom of two and three Godchildren who all make me happy. I plan to get married to a Nigerian man who can tolerate my extroversion and love my brashness. There’s no rush, yes you heard it right. NO DAMN RUSH!! As I arrived home after 38 years, all my classmates everywhere here are single moms and DIVORCED, many abused by their Nigerian husbands. Once I get married, it’s forever…and I may just throw in another kid at 50. Why not? I’m still healthy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True talk my sis,there is no rush,however,you still pray for the bone of your bone locates you.It will boomerang on you after all ds yrs you marry the wrong person