Thursday 17 January 2013

Dear XpressUselfShow Readers,Should I continue with this friendship?



I have funny friends, the one that hurt me most gon! Is this friend, we have known for almost 7years, we share &talk about everything that went on in our lives, because of our friendship, our parents have become good family friends but for over a year, I noticed, she does not open up to me as she used to. 

When things are not going well for her she will dodge me,even at church. Only when she has good news -how she got this big contract, how she traveled to so and so places, her promotion that she looks for me. 

I get irritated and uncomfortable, but having known her for this long I don’t know whether to tell her that  her new person is hurting my feelings or I should pretend &play along  or just break up our friendship. I feel she is no more the same person I knew 7years ago girl. 

What should I do?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abeg forget that girl,she is fake

Shawn said...

Thatis why i love guys and i am glad i am one,we tell raw,like it is

Udem said...

She not a true friend,i suggest you talk to her if she is still famzing then forget,bc she might hurt in future when you are married

Akpan said...

My girlfriend was in a similarly situation,hers was worse,when her "best friend" in quotes wanted to get marry she never informed her until the cards were out.I told my girl to end the friendship,but because of God she should attend the wedding and get her a nice present. of course things were never the same after that.

Anonymous said...

It is up to you,i will end it if it were me

Imorkqede said...

There people are like that only when things are going well for them that you see them,some there own is only when things are going well for you that you see them. You should know who is truly there for you both the good times and the bad times,that is how you decide a friendship

Kuene said...

If you have more than her,its natural as human for her to approach you in that way,and i hope in between your conversation you didnt put her down unknowly that could result to this, check yourself find out the loop holes or lapses at some point you must have offended her without knowing,if there are, apologise and start afresh with her,if she is a true friend she will confess and your friendship will bounce back as it were years back.
I am writing from personal experience

Tami said...

Abegi move on,she is not a sincere humanbeing,i hate fake girls,in my class there ladies like that

Henry said...

You are not happy get over it,know that this life is a jungle survival of the fittest,she does not want to be a parasite &want to show that she too has good things her way.But its best to know where you people stand,as best friend,or acquitances

Nigidaka said...

The girl no send,she is treating you like an acquaintance,then treat her like one,who says best friends last forever

Anonymous said...

People change & so should you,pretend and dont give out your secrets to her again,she too is not a fool,when she comes back to her senses,if ever she does then talk some senses into her icecream brain. Damn I hate fake people,i cant stand them.