Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wife kills her Mother-in-law with an axe

Mrs. Happiness Obioha, a housewife in Anambra state has been arrested by the State Police Command for hacking her mother-in-law, Mrs. Agatha Obioha to death with an axe.
Reports state that Happiness allegedly attacked her 70 year old mother-in-law from behind with an axe. She then locked up her victim till her husband; Mr. Obioha got back home to find his mother’s body.


Happiness has since been arrested and at the Criminal Investigation Department detention cell of the state police command.

The suspect’s husband who confirmed the death added that his wife is a difficult person who doesn’t have a good relationship with her in-laws.





7 comments:

Remi said...

Some moto live wither in-laws are horrible to live with, im not say what she did is gd but,mothers in-laws sometimes need to mind their biz

Anonymous said...

70yrs she was lucky was that old what if she was just 50yrs....d court shld hear side of d story bf jailing her

Habiba said...

The wife went too far,except d mother in-law was a witch

Anonymous said...

Gd4 her she met her match,i wish i had ds kind of heart, my own mother-in-law needs to die bc she really wants myself&I to break up in ds imarriage that God has bless me in

Anonymous said...

Im living with one now, that each time i'm praying is God, take ds old woman,(she 65yrs but she so beautiul that she cld pass for 40yrs) away let me have peace, they just dont know when to quit,ok she lost her hubby 12yrs ago and my husband is d 1st and only male, it is like my mother in-law has turned him to her hubby as a replacement to her lost husband, that sometimes my mind plays tricks on me cld ds two be having an affair from d looks of things....im more like a maid to my husband in my matrimonial home

Anonymous said...

The wife shld notdone ds,no matter what, poor old woman,may her soul rest in peace

Anonymous said...

Simply put. Bad goosh