Saturday 28 April 2012

Stephanie and Idahosa Linus wedding is estimated at almost N100 million!

On April 21,2012 in Paris,France about 400 close colleagues and friends of the actress from all over the world attended.
Their affair, was made public in 2010.Shortly after,Linus took a bold step and proposed to the actress on a dinner date at a posh location in Ikoyi,Lagos,after which there have been many stories on their wedding on several occasions, which never held.
An Exclusive Castle in Paris for their wedding, which according to the actress is Nigerian Wedding of the Year. Sources had it that the castle cost £100,000. 


According to Stephenie when asked why they settled for Paris, France, as venue for the very expensive nuptials? Here is what she said withsmiles “I’ve always dreamt of a fairytale wedding, especially as a child growing up. I’ve always imagined a fairytale wedding with my prince charming in a castle on an Island. And thank God that my husband finally made that possible inside this 16th century castle in Cernay, Paris, France.It’s a beautiful feeling to be in love and be with the one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with"

It was a fairytale dream come true I must say, I hope no one thinks others?





14 comments:

Tessy said...

WoW! love her love d wedding, wish all d best

Daphanie said...

She has set a trend....watch out that what u be hearing our celebs do.....she's got style....im happy 4 her, may God help and protect the marriage

Achu said...

It was tasteful so d amt is just abt it

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl

Mr.Akande.p said...

Everyone wants a fairytale,if u dream it u can get it, I and my wife personally i wanted a quiet wedding but my wife and his mom blew it...my wife said its our day i need it big and fab, my mother in-law with her crew of memebers in different society ...i had no choice but to agree 4 peace,till 2day she's still talks abt d wedding to anyone who cares to listen d gd part she adds this man (ie me)gave me my dream wedding 4 that reason i'll make him d happiest man in d world...it worked. so all men try to pls ur bride so u get to be loved

Pappy said...

She set standard4 those who can afford it.....nice

Anonymous said...

Lovely cake

Anonymous said...

Alld best darling

Anonymous said...

Great taste, d castle,the colours nice

Anonymous said...

Simplicity was just d key for me

Ik said...

This her lyrics is working 4 me

Anonymous said...

Enough od ds weddingg already

Anonymous said...

But I read somewhere that Arik air or somesort gave alot, so d money wasnt from their pocket

olusegun bamisaye said...

The fact that she was a divocee nulifies the validity of the wedding and gives the marriage a very very wrong foundation.Let the standard be the standard,no matter how xposed or civilised you are.It has been researched and discovered that too much civilisation destroys commitment,especially marrital commitment.we cant but go back to the old landmark in order to get it right again."if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous" but the righteous do can pray.