Tuesday 1 November 2016

Ali and husband, Dr. Vaughn Rasberry, welcomed their first child, Edward Aszard Rasberry, on Sept. 16.



"We're completely swooning over this kid," Ali writes. "When I kiss him in his sleep, soundly in REM, dreaming his baby dreams, he smiles and my heart explodes out of my body and into all of the space surrounding us."



The 37-year-old actress goes on to detail how strenuous her labor was. "After a long labor -- 24 hours -- I heard my baby before I saw him," she writes. "By the time he was in my arms, I had just enough energy, with my husband and our doula's help, to have him latch. I fell asleep knowing that he had safely arrived." Ali and Rasberry wed during an intimate ceremony on July 17 after a four-month engagement. Entertainment tonight cullage.

No comments: