Sunday 13 November 2016

Adrienne Bailon Rob Kardashian’s exfriend gets married to gospel singer Israel Houghton


The Real co-host Adrienne Bailon and gospel singer Israel Houghton tied the knot at the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris in front of close family and friends. Bailon tells People magazine:
"I genuinely just feel so blessed and grateful. I’ve honestly never been happier in my entire life. I’ve never felt what I feel right now. I can’t even describe what it is, but it’s such a peace mixed with total excitement."
Those in attendance at the wedding includes her co-hosts Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love and Jeannie Mai.


"I’m so glad we chose such an intimate group of who have shared in our journey and know our hearts and that I honestly feel comfortable crying in front of," says Bailon. "I didn’t want to invite people I felt I had to put on a performance for. I wanted every moment to be genuine and really special and that’s what it is going to be" she added

No comments: