Thursday 15 September 2016

Christians should not have a divorce- Rev. Chris Oyakhilome



Just take a read

He said
"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria, and may be in South Africa have been writing some real stupid things with frivolous charges. That's crazy. I wasn't accused of those things you said, nor did I commit those stupid things that you said..."

"...I'm not a preacher, I'm a man of God".


" When it comes to Rev Anita, pray for her. If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.." "Christians should not have a divorce, it shouldn't be. But that doesn't mean a Christian should not take this step, they may, but that doesn't make it right, and we shouldn't take one another to court. But when it happens, we are not the one going there, someone is taking us there. That's the problem..." Sadly, his divorce to Anita Ebodaghe, nee Oyakhilome was finalised this year.

1 comment:

Moises said...

I'm not buying this,he is trying to confuse people.
Kettle calling pot black.
You also need prayer not just Anita.
By the way,you are not a preacher?