Thursday 18 August 2016

The man who named his dogs Buhari was arrested but he has been released


In an interview with 30-year-old trader, Joe Fortemose  Chinakwe who was arrested in Ogun state was released yesterday,tell his ordeal with Vanguard
Why dog was named Buhari 

Continuing, he said “I did not commit any offence. I named my beloved pet dog Buhari, who is my hero. My admiration for Buhari started far back when he was a military Head of State. It continued till date that he is a civilian President. 


After reading his dogged fight against corruption, which is like a canker worm eating into the very existence of this country, I solely decided to rename my beloved dog which I called Buhari, after him. I did not know that I was committing an offence for admiring Buhari.

Ordeal with Police

 “I was intimidated and thrown inside the cell with hardened criminals for about three days. While I was there, the complainant from Niger Republic and Sergeant Musa from the North kept on taunting me saying people from my part of the country are trouble makers and that after detaining me, they will throw me into prison where I will die unsung.

”Even when my wife came with our baby on her back, they stopped her from giving me food. One of my friends that came to see me was also maltreated. “While taking me to Eleweran the next day, they handcuffed and chained me together with that my friend. Fortunately, when we got to police headquarters, both the Commissioner of Police and other officers were angry with their colleagues at Sango-Ota. ”They were wondering loudly why I was brought to the headquarters over such a minor case.

It’s very unfortunate that I have to be so humiliated in my own country because of the antics of a foreigner in connivance with my brother from the North.”

2 comments:

John said...

3days in prison in Nigeria sorry my bro

Jibril said...

Sharrap Mister you named your dog Buhari because you dont have regard for him.
Do you people remember when former gov. Donald Duke and his wife Onari were having issue over allgation that he was cheating on her with girl called Stephanie quickly Onari changed her dog name to Stephanie.