Tuesday 2 August 2016

I am saving for my marriage rather than my wedding….yeppi!!!…guess who got married last weekend.


So my girl! Omolara just married over the weekend…. uploading wedding pictures soonest.

She got hooked to this blog when she read this WHY ARE MEN NOT EAGER TO GET MARRIED THESE DAYS..click here

Her man had proposed to her for almost two years,she said the right up came right on time because she was at the point of giving up on him.. she prayed fasted but nothing really happened she finally ended up the relationship, still kept an open mind to marriage, December 2014 she met this guy and decided to give it another go……

Earlier last year she read this post  What’s wrong with our men is it phobia for marriage or money issue? Click here

A post she forwarded to her man ‘first he laughed about it, in her heard…another “scum” she was already thinking of moving on….only for her man to propose to her  in June 2016…



On the 30th of July,they tied the knot….the interesting detail was that they spentN499,000 on their wedding…They had the traditional and white wedding on the same day in a beautiful church that had enough parking space, big hall.

As blessed as she is there was a member who has a well-known decoration outfit did the décor with little or no cost, the hall was arranged in a way that accommodated 150 guests,with small section put together for the traditional.

I was invited so I saw the stage it was decorated like it was a wedding in Dubai!!!

 I so excited I feel like uploading the photos of the wedding on my phone…but I have to respect her wishes ..,,she wants me to upload the official wedding photos when she’s ready to publicize it.

And her dress, my! my! Breathtaking!...her man also looked dashing too…

So you see! Planning for wedding is not that hard……instead take more of your energy on planning the marriage rather than the wedding…..

All in all….. I’m just thinking out loud! Do you know I’ve seen where a man had nothing to boast of in his 40years of his life? The moment he got married doors started opening….it just shows that when a man finds a wife he gets favour from the Lord


 “Once you’ve that sweet taste of success, you just want more! The secret lies on knowing how to maintain it, to constantly being at the top” #Baba God! Noni#

16 comments:

Adama said...

Ha aunty Vivien why did you put your own picture instead of the bride.

Moises said...

First of all thank you,some points are valid however,the first man in her life was not her husband,that is why the man did not marry even tho he gave her hope by proposing a false proposal

Mrs Kalu said...

I feel like am at home with you my daughter.I read most of your write up but there some i pay attention and have one or two things to say.
My son married a year after you posted something on marriage i purposely left it open on his laptop some how he read it which we never discussed it was after the wedding he confessed,i just told him i knew.
I am a glad just waiting on my other wish to be a grand mother.
Thank you my daughter you are doing well.

Ayo B said...

Wake up call.
Vivien you go cause trouble for me and my woman.
The economy is not smiling.N5ook is still a lot.

Emeka said...

Omo yoruba how much wan use marrige. Ije bu

Stella said...

Congrats to her.Aunty Vivien Pulicize mine too when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

May God bless their union. Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Omolara may God fulfill your dream as a wife and a woman

Tunde said...

More Blessings o,what money can buy and what money cannot buy receive it o

Kariye said...

There shall be cries of babies,lots of laughter,what a great way to save money

Tara said...

Tai ds na for poor people if you have the money flunt it jare,if you dont have borrow wedding is once in a life time.
They married because they love each other.

Nasire said...

Cool.
Congrats woman

Beca said...

Tara i presume you are a woman,you are a bigger fool than I thought,did you read the content at all or you just want to pour out your frustration on the pretense that you are rich,why are you not on Forbes.

Ndidi said...

May your marriage last as you have started with wisdom so shall you live happily ever after

Tonye said...

Good for them o! our generation has become something else,so marry only to divorce 2 months after