Friday 26 August 2016

66 year old Richard Branson in an accident


The bike accident happened during his bike while training for the gruelling Virgin Strive Challenge with his children Holly and Sam on the British Virgin Island, he suffered a cracked cheek and some torn ligaments in the freak accident, was rushed to a Florida hospital for treatment.

"I really thought I was going to die. I went flying head-first towards the concrete road. "But fortunately my shoulder and cheek took the brunt of the impact, and I was wearing a helmet that saved my life. "My bike went flying off the cliff and disappeared. We've since recovered the crumpled bicycle, completely destroyed." "My cheek has been badly damaged and my knee, chin, shoulder and body severely cut." The incident comes just a few months after the mogul, known for his love of daredevil stunts, had a run in with a deadly stingray. He added: "My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again. "At least I'm practicing what I preach – though a little too literally! The date of the accident just happened to be the fifth anniversary of the fire on Necker Island."

1 comment:

Tim said...

He is rich he get well in no time,best doctors will treat him