Thursday 28 July 2016

My integrity as a woman is being attacked, truth will prevail when the paternity test is done- Keshia Knight Pulliam


Keshhia is really turn from the accusation of infidelity from her husband of four months

'I knew I couldn't be silent, because this isn't about money. This isn't about fame. This isn't about social media likes or follows. This is about my character - my integrity as a woman being attacked - and that's not OK,' Pulliam said. Pulliam insisted she never cheated on her husband while they were married instead she alleged that Hartwell was the one who had been unfaithful.

She said when she found out about his cheating, she wanted to divorce him. In her words: 'Like, I had divorce papers ready. I presented it to him. ... Once I was pregnant I did decide to give him that one last chance,' she said. 'The part that hurt me the most when he filed for divorce was that he had asked me to give him another chance, and I was willing to do that and forgive him, for our family,' she added. Keshia said she has 'no desire' to reconcile with her husband and will instead concentrate on their daughter. She said: 'There's a baby in the middle of this! And regardless, if we don't want to be married, that's fine, because we agree on that. But this baby is what's important, and I feel like that's being lost.'' ''I have to move forward. I have to do what I need to do to release the hurt, to release this, and to be happy for me and my baby girl, because the stress isn't good.

The stress isn't healthy. And my only priority is her,' she said.'I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't cheat on my husband. I didn't do it. It's really that simple,' Pulliam said.

4 comments:

Stella said...

My darling dump him if truly you were faithful to him.Imagine the agony you are going thru,he such an insensitive man at this your emotional state as a pregnant woman?I have always been a fan from the days of cosby,
He is a bigger fool than i thought.That means he does not respect and love you.

Stella said so.

Ayo said...

I read his rant on twitter,maybe he is gay or he cannot impregnate a woman,from his rant he said he calculated when you guys had sex and the date is not correct with the pregnancy.

Sango said...

His idea of marriage na just to fuck the woman's brain.
What a pimp.

Moises said...

You guys chill on the insult till paternity test comes out.