Saturday 16 July 2016

Dailymail UK gives wrong information –listing a Nigerian girl as one of France attack missing persons



 The photo above was one f the missing people in Nice, France attack, according to Dailymail UK,the girl named Adamara Ajuzie has called out DailyMail UK for listing her as one of the missing children feared caught up in Bastille Day truck attack in Nice, France.


I woke up this morning to this fake news with my photo among the missing people in Bastille attack. People have been calling and wailing and sympathizing with my family!!! This isn't funny, get your sources and facts right before making it public. My covenant with God is that I leave this earth at 100years old and I cannot die by accident or any tragic incident So please stop wishing me death!!!!đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¡đŸ‘¿ DAILYMAIL.CO.UK
 

1 comment:

Moises said...

Dailmail UK this is really fuck up