Wednesday 29 June 2016

Dencia sues Lisa Raye says no turning back

Dencia says no turning back as she sues American actress, Lisa Raye ,despite her begging for them to settle it amicably .She is suing the actress for defamation after she failed to retract a radio statement that Whitenicious causes skin cancer. Dencia shared an email sent by the actress,requesting for a private resolution.

Don't u ever play yourself,don't let these internet streets hype you cuz at the end u are alone in this mess.Most of u know what happened I think January with Miss Lisa Raye.After her Radio interview I reached out to her & movie producers to retract statement and they ignored me.I retained lawyers who sent a letter and she was like oh idk this person bla bla bla,the Radio station retracted but Lisa didn't,she had her chance & went on tmz & decided to promote her movie.$20,000 later on lawyers & lost sales u want to negotiate? No Lady we going to court.

When u live in a Country like America with laws and u are in an industry where u are supposed to chew your words before saying anything u have to understand the consequences.I was insulted assaulted,lost money,spent money & now u want to settle nah I don't settle for less.This will teach anyone coming for me lesson,I got time & $$ to make you pay for what u say.The Internet is out here making people act above their wage,some shit is kitchen table talk and the key is to leave it in the oven so u don't play yourself,so here is my reply Miss Raye SEE U IN COURT.I told y'all I don't need luck I win everything.

Be careful who u come for I am not famous I am just a YOUNG AFRICAN GIRL Living her life somewhere far away from Drama that seems to find me in these bushes. I am suing for lost wages The emotional torture I went thru The money I spent shopping in Paris to feel better The stress it caused me I cldnt take care of my dogs 😂 The time I spent texting causing my fingers stress😂 The cost of my trip to the Maldives to think about what I wanted to do😂 The money I spent buying a new car I didn't need just 2 drive 2 BH 2 see my lawyers😩 The stress on my family😈 The stress on my clients & friends who had to defend me (send your bills in) The private jet I took back to la from Paris 2 meet my lawyers on time

 The list goes on & on,this ain't no joke cuz people really will sue u for things like this lol.All I am saying is all u celebrities promoting yo shit just leave me out especially my companies @whitenicious @darkliciouscosmetics @envydiacosmetics @monangebebe I don't play with my businesses.🗝💣🔪👑

1 comment:

Moises said...

Lisa Raye no shaking,bleaching causes cancer,Dencia free her