Monday 13 June 2016

A life time achievement goes to RMD on AMAA 2016

Awww! SWEET! imagine your your wife or husband saying you are my solid rock and safe place..........That was found on RMD's  IG, as he thanked his wife Jumobi who he described as his solid rock and safe place, ex Delta state governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and many others for supporting his career. He wrote;

"So in just 33 years as a "pro-actor" I get a life time achievement award. I am humbled, thrilled and super-grateful. I want to thank all my Directors. Producers. Teachers. Colleagues... I want to particularly acknowledge Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. Dr Mike Adenuga. My fans who continue to authenticate me. My wife who is my solid rock and safe place. And everyone that has made it with me on this incredible journey. It was an amazing night and who better to be on hand to do it for me than Ebubedike himself. The lion... Pete Edochie. I was also blessed to be in the distinguished company of 2 of my favourite people who are not just actors to me Mr and Mrs olu Jacobs. Thanks #AMAA Dreams do come true if u hold on tight. This Warri boy has made good. It just tells me, everybody else can once they believe. God's grace has indeed been more than sufficient for me. I am blessed beyond words. #RMDSaysSo#GodsSon #Blessed #AMAA2016#Actor #WorkingActor #Graced

2 comments:

Stella said...

He has always been a role model in his craft

Moises said...

Dont be taken by words ladies,a man who says that yet keeps womanizing is just sheer words.
Showcase thingz