Thursday 14 April 2016

17year old flaunts his wealth including a £1.7m car collection


He only passed his driving test some time in February,the 17-year-old Jack Watkin shows off his car collection  £1.7 million.
He has acquired a Rolls-Royce, two Bentleys, two Mercedez-Benzs, a Range Rover Vogue and a Porsche - all courtesy of his wealthy parents.

The teenager regularly flies to holiday resorts via his family's private jet and spends thousands on designer shopping sprees.


Check out his £500,000 on a Bvlgari watch,though still in school "I'm used to people being jealous of me - whether they're teenagers or adults! I can handle all the envy. "I know my life is different to other teenagers because I'm very blessed. I don't have to worry about jobs and I have unlimited funds."But my life is not easy. My dad has worked very hard to make sure I can have all these nice things. "Our private jet doesn't just fly itself; our pool doesn't just clean itself; all my cars don't automatically fill themselves with petrol.

"My dad has to make the money to do those things. It takes a lot of maintenance." Jack's father made his fortune in the property business But what Jack most likes to spend his pocket money on is clothes - often blowing £15,000 in a single shopping spree. He counts Balmain, Yves Saint Laurent and Fendi as some of his favourite designers - blowing £15,000 in a single shopping spree. Jack explains: "Fashion is my main expenditure. People should come to the charity shops near me because I donate all my Balmain blazers that are out-of-season to them!Most of my outfits are worth around £10,000 to £15,000. But when it comes to jewellery or watches, there's no limit. My most expensive piece is a £500,000 watch But I think I'm much more mature than most teenagers because I've been able to buy expensive watches and cars all by myself. I can cope with that responsibility unlike other teenagers.""I love social media and I get a lot of nice comments from my followers.

But I also get so many people online asking me for money too! "When I receive these requests, I just think where is your dignity? Obviously I'm not going to give them any money because I don't know them."

No comments: