Sunday 3 April 2016

15 year old Son impregnates his own mother



According to Source-Badcriminals.com the lady in the picture above wrote this on her facebook page...the mother initiates her son to sleep with her to have a baby.


“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old. The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16). My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him. I told him “mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you”. I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you. I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I told him yes and even sex

1 comment:

Moises said...

The worse abomination ever,sick woman,just confused the poor boy.Hope she gets arrested