Saturday 26 March 2016

Twitter handle fromhandle claims Garba Shehu denies buying $800k at 185 and sold for 350


Garba Shehu, Presidential spokesman says its all lies to PDP official twitter handle that he bought $800.000 from CBN.
Here is his statement
It is a lie by PDP to say I bought USD 800,000 from the CBN. I had only two FOREX purchases since coming into government: Eight thousand Dollars (USD 8,000) sent to my daughter and nephews through UBA. This is verifiable.
I'm not a FOREX trader. The day I choose to start trading in FOREX I will resign as Presidential spokesman.
If I know the coward and psychopath behind the official PDP handle, I will launch a defamation suit against him/her.
And I will claim money in millions as damages




1 comment:

Moises said...

I believe the PDP people it is very possible he did that