Wednesday 24 February 2016

A woman dies from cucumber which was used to pleasure her during sex



Oliver Dietmann, and Rica Varna, are an  Item, both 46years


This how he translated the story to Reinhard Hoffmann, prosecutor He told the court how after the cucumber had served its purpose 'I put it it in her mouth. But suddenly I saw there was smoke coming from the kitchen. I forgot that I had put a piece of meat on the stove for my dog.'I ran to the kitchen, fed my dog and then went on to the balcony to smoke a cigarette.' He said when he returned to the bedroom, Rica was unconscious.'I tried to get the cucumber pieces out of her mouth,' he said, 'but they were so mushy I couldn't get any purchase at all.' Medical experts later said that the cucumber got wedged in her throat, cut off her air supply and plunged her into a coma. 'The defendant must have known that he should not have left her for so long on her own, said

 Excerpted from dailymail

No comments: