Friday 15 January 2016

Sexual Harassment- Queen of Trust International 2015


Miss Cynthia Ugbah stepped down from her reign as a queen because she felt she was sexually harassed by the organizers of pageant, here is her statement:
“I am convinced that my decision is in our mutual best interest and for the sake of peace.

“I’m sorry that circumstances at your pageant leave me with no other alternative than to resign but I thank you for whatever support I did receive during my time with your organization.

“I have already returned the crown and all other materials.’’

Cynthia alleged that since her resignation, the organizers have been tarnishing her image on the social media



I don’t think I did anything wrong in contesting …what I did was to fall into the wrong pageant where everything about them is full of packaging . “They wanted me to sleep with men for money and then give the money to them to better their own organization (apparently that is how it works).

“They are rogues, thieves, fake and most of all broke; they need pretty girls to fetch them money,’’ Cynthia said. “All entitlement including her car will be handed over to the 2015 Runner up who can lead. “We will be releasing more details shortly; we believe a beauty queen should be an example for others to follow,’’ Agu stated.


Contrary to what the queen said, Contrary to what the queen said, the Deputy National Director, Nigerian Queen Beauty Pageant, Ms Onyeka Agu, ,the organizers of the pageant, said Cynthia was officially dethroned for gross misconduct.




6 comments:

Moises said...

Some of these organizers their cup don full,the organization should be questioned

Stella said...

Who do we believe now,im tending towards the queen herself

Bella said...

Both parties should provide evidence,then the truth will be revealed

Uzoma said...

Pageantry everywhere what you do expect

Dickson said...

For her to return everything means she might be saying the truth.

Cynthia said...

I given up on pageantry,the wahala before the crowning and the after is too much.
Just few organizers mean well for their girls/models