Tuesday 8 December 2015

Most elegant girl in Nigeria& Lagos Art &Fashion Gala 6/12/15



It was multitasking weekend for your girl, both, Most Elegant Girl in Nigeria& Lagos Art &Fashion Gala was on the same day and at the same time……so I manage to sneak peak on both……
My peeps no vex, the magazines are carrying it so hopefully will post better photos of the event.
Thumbs to links&Glitz….well done.
  Lagos Art &Fashion Gala had designers from Germany,UK,Togo,Paris etc.
Most of the photos are on my IG page: vivienaliam


14 comments:

Tim said...

Well done my lady the Lord is your strength

Ken said...

Vivien why you cut your face,which kind style be dat one

Ben said...

That model with ho hock hair do was classic

Anonymous said...

These photos are spoiling my eyes

Ihoma said...

MOST ELEGANT GIRL,orishirishi.
Pageantries everywhere,ngo don suffer

joy said...

My dear girl next time attend only one and give us detail okay.
PEEEEAAAACCCEEEEEE

Kimba said...

Abeg make una no curse me,how much do they people make from pageantries,because it seems to be the reigning venture these days

Bokanme said...

Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia twin sister

Kay Kay said...

Viv you don dey chop plenty money,you are doing skeletal posting abi
I am just seeing my comment,meanwhile i posted it yesterday.
WHY MY LOVE,WHY

Nnamdi said...

We hear you when are the original photos coming out

Paul said...

Miss Shape ....Vivi go for it

Telema said...

You dey move with movers and shakers,i see you with Mrs Funmi Ajil Ladipo some days back.

Yemi said...

These pictures are not clear

Gima said...

MEGN the one wearing white gown she is not crown?
But she is fine