Thursday 3 December 2015

Lagos Fashion& Art Gala!Yay! my beautiful fashionistas Vivien Nwandu is giving out an invitation

Thumbs up to Mrs Temitope Olanre Alade…..multinational business lady….she's the organizer for this beautiful event,which entails some designers from different parts of the world..Paris,U.S.A etc which is happening live on the 5th-6th of December in Muri Okunola,Victoria Island.
If you think you are truly a fashionista & you to network to escalate your own fashion sense….holla at you girl Vivien Nwandu for one lucky winner…..or go on my IG page vivienaliam and buzz me for an invitation.

You know I will always want to make your weekend worth the while…….wink* wink*

13 comments:

Esther said...

Vivien it's me your gurl who is always supporting you in all your post please let me be the lucky winner

Tom said...

Its not by supporting,read well.
But i must say the last time you were giving out IV i know the number of times i met all your request but i didnt get an IV.
Please no favoritism.
Abeg,my girlfriend deserves it,she is a wonderful designer just an avenue to make her shine

Muriel said...

I'm loyal madam.
josiekole im already following her on IG
I shud win this,if all things fair

Anonymous said...

Na so,just one IV?

Stella said...

Kool stuff

Anonymous said...

We hear

Kaykay said...

Yeepy here we go

Doris said...

Oh my!my! Viv where is my Iv

Anonymous said...

We don hear next to gist

Idris said...

Nah not game sis,call me on football

4foma said...

Hmmm! just one

Nnamdi said...

Wey my own o

BEN said...

NAWO ONLY ONE,WHO GO GET AM